To extend the Asan Imza service, the subscriber must approach one of the Azercell Exclusive offices or perform the operation via SMS.
The subscriber must approach one of the Azercell Exclusive offices with the following documents:
The subscriber should approach Azercell Exclusive offices with his / her ID card.
A foreign citizen should present a temporary/permanent residence permit in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan and a foreign passport.
Note: If the subscriber cannot come to Azercell Exclusive office, the operation can be performed on the basis of a power of attorney.
To perform the operation, the trustee who has declared the wish should apply to the offices of Azercell Exclusive with a signed and sealed letter of request signed by the authorized representative of the legal entity
Note: The trustee should also present the relevant power of attorney and his / her ID card.
The extension of the service validity period via SMS consists of 2 stages:
1. To extend the validity of Asan Imza certificates for the next 3 years, subscribers must fill out the appropriate form, sign an application with the current Asan Imza on the unified Internet portal of the taxpayer e-taxes.gov.az and send it in electronic form to the Asan Certification Services Center under Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan Republic within the last 30 days of using the Asan Imza service. Detailed information about the online extension of Asan Imza certificates is available at the link https://www.taxes.gov.az/uploads/2020/2017030005926400/Asan-imza-onlayn-yenilenmesi-telimati.pdf.
2. After the expiration of the current validity period of Asan Imza, the subscriber should send an SMS message to the short number 8500 to activate the service. Within 1 day after the activation of the Asan Imza service, the validity period of the Asan Imza certificate in online mode is extended for another three years.
Before sending an SMS to the short number 8500
1. Subscribers need to decide which type of services they will use (civil, business or governmental).
2. Subscribers need to familiarize themselves with the tariffs provided for each type of service and check the availability of the appropriate amount on the balance to activate the required type of service Asan Imza.
3. To renew the previously used connection type or subscribe to another type after the 3-year validity period of the Asan Imza service, subscribers should send an SMS to the short number 8500 with one of the following keywords:
To activate / extend "Citizen" type service: ferdi
To activate / extend “Business” type service: biznes
To activate / extend “Governmental” type service: dovlet
If the subscriber of Asan Imza could not renew the certificate online 30 days before its expiration:
After the expiration of the Asan Imza certificate, it will not be possible to renew it online, and the subscriber will need to report to the Asan Certification Services Center under Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan Republic to renew the certificate. Prior to this process, the subscriber must send an SMS message to the short number 8500 to activate the Asan Imza service for the next 3 years.
In order to carry out the restoration operation of prepaid line numbers, subscribers must top-up their number accounts (numbers to be restored) by presenting 5 AZN card. Service fee in the amount of 2 AZN (VAT inclusive) will be charged during the operation.ᅠRead more
Prepaid line subscribers may switch to Postpaid line without changing the number.Read more
To provide this operation for individuals the documents listed below are needed: