You are in
More than 5 million customers. Over 2 decades in the industry. Still number 1.
Exciting career opportunities await you
Azercell’s Corporate University
Who we are
Join Our family
Study and grow
Azercell has blazed the trail for mobile communications in Azerbaijan since its inception in 1996. We are the largest single operator in the country and give back as the largest taxpayer and the biggest non-oil sector investor as well. We have already rolled out a 5G pilot network that puts our grid on par with the most advanced systems around the world.
Azercell is the only company in Azerbaijan and within the CIS region to be awarded a "We Invest in People" - Platinum accreditation by the internationally-renowned Investors in People organization.
December 15, 1996, Azercell is founded
• Launching roaming services • Opening of the first regional office in Nakhchivan
• Launching 24/7 customer support service/call center • Launching the SimSim prepaid call system
• Establishing the Azeronline Internet provider • The mobile network covers the Baku Metro stations
• Obtaining an international Certificate ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems
• The total number of subscribers reaches 500,000 • Implementing fiber-optic technology to increase the volume of data transmitted
• Implementing an economy tariff package • Arranging the campaign ‘A gift from Sim-Sim to me, you, them, and us’
• A significant increase in circuits on SimSim call cards without changing their price
• Opening of Azercell Express offices combining sales, customer service, and payment points • The total number of subscribers reaches 1,000,000 • Implementing GPRS technology In 2004, Azercell launched GPRS technology. Thereby, Azercell has passed to the 2.5G GSM stage
• Implementing the GencSim project • Opening of the first Azercell Express offices in the regions • The Company has mastered the Investors in People (IIP) standard
• Launching the tariff package ‘From us to us’ • The total number of subscribers reaches 2,000,000 • Opening of the Front Desk customer service center at St. B. Baghirov, 2
• The total number of subscribers reaches 3,000,000 • Implementing SimSim roaming services • Implementing the 051 prefix
• First presentation of 3G technology at the BakuTel exhibition • Launching the first green solar radio base stations (RBS) • Launching the MobilBank service
• Founding the first mobile dental clinic to treat disabled children, as well as those from vulnerable groups of the population, orphanages, and low-income families at the initiative of Azercell • Opening of a call center in Ganja
• The total number of subscribers reaches 4,000,000
• Obtaining a license for 3G technology and launching the service • Transition from contour to the manat settlement system • Opening of a mobile eye clinic
• Holding the Eurovision Song Contest in Azerbaijan under the general sponsorship of Azercell
• Launching a single payment card for all Azercell subscribers
• Azercell Telecom receives the prestigious International Business Award Stevie in three nominations for innovation and implementation of innovative projects in the field of Telecommunications
• August 27 - Azercell is named Company of the Year. The mobile operator receives the next International Business Award Stevie.
• Azercell becomes a mobile operator officially offering iPhone 7 • Obtaining quality certificates OHSAS 18001 - ISO 14001
• Along with Baku and the Absheron Peninsula, in 2017, Azercell installs 4G stations in Ganja, Barda, Shamkir, and Lankaran thus becoming the first mobile operator to provide LTE services in the region.
• Azercell receives a Bronze Certificate of the International Business Award Stevie in the nominated categories of Telecommunications Company of the Year and Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year (Europe)
• On June 21, Azercell, which entered a new phase of its activity, presented its new brand to the public at an event held at the Heydar Aliyev Center with the participation of government and business structures, public figures, and media representatives
• Azercell is once again awarded ISO 10002:2018 Certificate - Quality Management/Customer Satisfaction/Guidelines for Complaint Handling in Organizations • Azercell receives a Gold Certificate of the International Business Award Stevie in the Telecommunication Company of the Year nominated category
To be a leading company by being customer-oriented and providing innovative digital solutions.
Our mission is to connect you to the world through new generation digital solutions.
We are customer-oriented, agile & innocreative. We believe in self-leadership. We promote integrity.
More than 5 million customers
To offer best customer experience: We establish trustful and transparent relationships with clients. We do our best to create personalized experience by becoming part of their life.
We simplify and align processes among departments. Our investments in product and platforms are guided by strict efficiency measurements. Our performance is weighed against SMART goals.
We communicate with clients and partners using digital channels. Both internal and external processes are automated using latest digital solutions.
We grow our business responsibly towards environment and society to achieve long-term sustainability.
We search for opportunities around our core communication business. We invest in products that drive mobile data. Using partnerships we develop new products in Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data.
We use latest technology in building our infrastructure. Our networks are built for mobile data. For efficiency and reliability we virtualize network functions, and we invest to close BSS and coverage gaps.
We empower our employees and trust them. Our company culture & environment encourages innovation, self-leadership and agile mindset.
We continuously improve our performance in every aspect of our business operations by applying proactive development solutions.
Azercell uses technology to understand and meet the needs of our team members
We create balanced workplaces where each individual is free to excel in their respective fields
We use the understanding we gain to continually reinvent how we recognize and reward our people
Azercell has always been at the forefront of telecoms innovation in Azerbaijan. We were the first to introduce mobile internet services, GSM technology, 4G connectivity, M2M services, advanced payment systems, a 24/7 call center hotline, 7/7 face-to-face customer services and all-in-one Express offices.
Implementation of the social projects is a key part of our sustainability strategy. Our projects span the fields of education, environment, social welfare and economic development.
Platinum certificate (first in CIS)
ISO 10002: 2018 Quality Management / Customer Satisfaction
Gold award for "Telecommunication Company of the Year"
Protect our ecological health, while driving innovation. We are responsible for our impact.
Azercell has been continuously investing into Azerbaijan’s economy since the time of its establishment and currently is the largest taxpayer in the non-oil sector.
We are conscious about the environment and aspire to be a green company.
Protect and improve the health and safety of everyone.
Azercell perform its business based on adherence to laws and ethical standards.
We value your privacy and enforce rigorous standards to ensure that your data remains confidential