Serbest is the collection of sub-tariffs that covers all mobile needs. Select one of Serbest sub-tariffs and enjoy from benefits of mobile communication
- Any Post-paid customer could join Serbest tariff.
- Regardless of the time the number is connected to the Serbest tariff, bonuses will be distributed after 00:00 and SMS with the appropriate text will be sent to subscriber.
- Texting in WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Twitter,Facebook Messenger applications included in respective Serbest Tariff is free.
- It would be given additional 2GB for Facebook application utilization in Serbest 15 tariff, additional 5 GB for Facebook and Instagram in Serbest 25, additional 7GB for Facebook , Instagram and Youtube apps utilization in Serbest 50 and additional 9GB for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube ,ZVUK apps utilization as well as subscription fee of ZVUK will be for free in Serbest 75.
- The data limit for free texting in applications is 10GB.
- Lifecycle of Serbest tariff is one bill-cycle period. Unused minutes, Data and traffic for applications are not transferring to the next month.
- Minutes, Data and applications are not active during migration from one Serbest sub-tariff to another one or during Serbest tariff autorenewal.
- In order to learn about tariff bonuses anytime you can send empty SMS to 650 short code. Price of sent SMS is 0.02 AZN
- In Serbest Tariff after bonuses are expired, but there is time until validity period end, all-net minute price is 0.06 AZN.
- Next month if customer will not have enough money on his balance(including money for internet pack purchase) price for services utilization will be: 1MB=0.1 AZN, 1 SMS= 0,05 AZN; 1 on-net minute=0.06 AZN, 1 off-net minute=0.08 AZN Serbest customers could use any monthly, daily, unlimited data pack. During tariff change, current data pack stays active.
- If Serbest customers utilize additional internet packs, except 50 GB internet pack, priority will be given to these pack.
- Rounding interval for calls is 60 seconds.
- 50% discount for first time activation of Serbest tariff is applied
- In-tariff minutes includes only calls made from Serbest Postpaid to Serbest Postpaid and from Serbest Prepaid to Serbest Prepaid respectively
- While sending request for Serbest activation, in case if the billing day is up to 5 days, Serbest tariff will be renewed at 12 pm of the same day. If billing day is more than 5 days away, the renewal will be upgraded at 12 pm of the activation day.
- Tariff minutes are not valid for roaming, international calls, calls with * (asterisk) and some short numbers.
- Starting from 15/01/2021 the free subscription to SberZvuk service within Serbest75 package will be discontinued.