Join GəncOL tariff!
In terms of GencOL tariff the additional traffic for Azercell Apps (Zvuk, ivi, Bookmate, Busuu) has been provided accordingly: 750 MB for GencOL2, 3GB for GencOL6 and 6 GB for GencOL9.
- Any Prepaid (SimSim) customer could join GəncOL tariff. Migration to tariff is free of charge.
- During subscription to GəncOL tariff, existing internet package balance will be also transferred to G ə ncOL tariff
- The validity period of GəncOL2 pack is 7 days, GəncOL6 and GəncOL9 packs are valid for 30 days, after validity period end, pack will be automatically renewed at 00:00.
- To check tariff bonuses, send empty SMS to 2112 short number or dial *111*1*7#YES on the screen of your phone. The price of sent SMS is 0.02 AZN.
- To check tariff bonuses , empty SMS to 2112 short number could be sent or *111*1*7#YES dialed on the screen of your phone. The price of sent SMS is 0.02 AZN
- Subscription to the tariff could be by sending appropriate keyword to 7575 or by dialing the following USSD code:
- GəncOL 2: *750*4*02#YES
- GəncOL 6: *750*4*06#YES
- GəncOL 9: *750*4*09#YES
- If GəncOL pack internet bonuses will be run out before the validity period end of the pack, you can renew your pack by sending appropriate keyword to 7575 short code.
- If in-tariff minutes or SMS of GəncOL tariff will run out before 30 days validity period end, but İnternet MB bonuses will be left, renewal of the pack will be impossible.
- After renewal or deactivation of GəncOL pack, remaining minutes, SMS, internet MBs and social apps texting MBs within the pack will be cancelled.
- Customers who send GencOL and G5 keywords to 7575 will be subscribed to G ə ncOL6 tariff, those who send G8 keyword to 7575 will be subscribed to GəncOL9 tariff
- After pack bonuses run out in-tariff call minute price will be 0.02 AZN, country wide all-net minute will be 0.06 AZN, 1 MB price - 0.1 AZN, 1 SMS price -0.05 AZN. Next month if subscriber will not have enough money on balance for monthly tariff fee, all-net minute price will be 0.08 AZN.
- While using internet packs priority will be given to Monthly Internet pack utilization.
- It is possible to use several packs at the same time .
- The last ordered Internet pack will be automatically renewed on your balance.
- If there is an internet pack on a balance, if you want to order pack of the less volume, 95% of existing internet pack quota should be utilized.
- After migration from different tariff to GəncOL, the renewal will be possible only after 24 hours.
- In GencOL9 tariff chatting for WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Twitter, Facebook Messenger applications is for free
- The digitall traffic provided for Azercell apps is applicable for current and new GencOl subscribers
- The digital traffic provided for Azercell apps does not include the subscription fee of the Service
- Once the digital traffic provided for Azercell apps is finished sms notifications is being sent for this case
- In case of active 50GB with 128kbps speed limit, usage of Azercell Apps traffic is not available.
- While using internet packs priority will be given to Monthly Internet pack utilization (except 50GB internet pack)
- As of 25.01.2021, Azercell prepaid (SimSim) subscribers of GencOL2 and GencOL6 tariff packages will be able to use the main internet balance provided within the GencOL package after expiration of free text messaging limit of 1GB for “WhatsApp” application and subscribers of GencOL2 tariff package will also be able to use the main internet balance after expiration of free text messaging limit of 1GB for “WhatsApp”, “Telegram”,“Viber”, “Twitter” and “Facebook Messenger” applications.If the main internet package provided within the GencOL tariff expires before the expiration date and no additional internet package is ordered, it will be possible to use 10 GB of free internet at the speed of 16 kb/s for the above-mentioned text messages until the end of the relevant period.Note: You can get more detailed information about the change, ordering, replacement and cancellation of tariff packages as well as services, tariffs and campaigns of Azercell Telecom LLC by visiting our official website (www.azercell.com) or Customer Service (CS offices and 24/7 operating Call Center).