Azercell is launching a new Internet Roaming Pack, to eliminate high and unpredictable costs for data-hungry consumers using mobile services while abroad. With this pack, it is truly simple to know the internet bill before traveling.
Active starting from July 2 2018, the pack will provide 1GB of data in roaming for 19.90 AZN.
You can use the pack within 14 days in Turkey, Russian, Georgia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Belarus and Moldova.
Internet package price,
AZN, (VAT included)
To activate: text 1001 to 2525
To deactivate: text stop1001 to 2525
To activate: *100*1001#YES
To deactivate: *100*1001*0#YES
COUNTRIES and operators
- Turkey (Turkcell)
- Georgia (Geocell)
- Russia (Beeline)
- Ukraine (Kyivstar, Lifecell)
- Kazakhstan (Kcell, Beeline)
- Kyrgyzstan (Beeline)
- Tajikistan (Tcell)
- Uzbekistan (Beeline)
- Belarus (Life:) )
- Moldova (Moldcell)
- The price of SMS sent to 2525 is 0.01 AZN (VAT included).
- The internet package may be used within 14 calendar days. The volume not used within that period is cleared from the account.
- The package can be ordered while roaming.
- In case internet megabytes are exhausted, the service is suspended.
- Postpaid subscribers (Sim Sim) must have at least 1 AZN on their current balance to use the Internet package in roaming.
- If the line is closed for incoming and outgoing calls, the usage of pack will be suspended.
- If the postpaid user does not have sufficient amount on his balance, the package will not be suspended.
- The user will not be able to order new package without exhausting the actual.
- The calculated interval for provided cellular internet service is 30 kbs.
- When internet package is exhausted, standard internet tariff will be applied.