Choose the packs that suit you best.
Postpaid subscribers and Tələbə 1-liyi subscribers get 20% discount.
||Period of Usage
||60 or 50
WHAT TO DO,IF PACK IS OVER?
After using the Internet pack a subscriber will be re-directed to the landing page to continue Internet usage. The main advantage of the service is that there is no need to dial a code or send SMS to continue Internet usage - a subscriber will be automatically re-directed to the necessary page for further usage. After re-direction a subscriber can choose between three options by one-click:
1. Renew the existing pack
2. Order a new pack
3. Continue to use the service without pack (1 MB – 0.05 AZN)
To order the Internet packs send the keyword to 2525 (free of charge for SimSim subscribers and 0,01 AZN for postpaid subscribers) or dial *100*internet pack key word# YES.
- In 3G coverage zone the maximum speed is to be at 21.6 Mbps. In 4G coverage area the maximum speed will be up to 100Mbps.
- For SimSim and postpaid subscribers - the ordered package is activated instantly. Once the usage period is over and there is enough amount on the balance then the package will be updated automatically. If there is not enough amount on the balance the system checks for the top up for another 30 days. For postpaid subscribers - when a subscriber’s lines for incoming and outgoing calls are closed the system checks the line for 30 days and attempt to renew the package. If the line remains closed the subscription will be cancelled.
- Send empty SMS to 2525 or key in *100#YES (free of charge) to check your internet balance. Postpaid subscribers can check their balance from the next billing cycle.
- Postpaid and SimSim subscribers need to text stop month (in this case the remained internet traffic will be annulled) to 2525 in order to unsubscribe from monthly pack and send minus to the same number in order to stop monthly subscription.
- Unlimited Internet pack users are given free access to the Internet in case they use the allocated traffic before the next renewal date. The speed is to be limited up to 128 kb/s.
- In case of package absence for GencSim,Azercellim subsribers 1MB =0.20 AZN, for another subsribers the price is 1MB =0.40 AZN.
- The charge for the ordered internet package will appear on the next bill. In some cases, when the billing cycle ends on the 31 day or later, the charge for both current and previous ordered internet packages will appear on the next bill.
- 51 KB charging interval applies for Internet usage to Azercell subscribers (The mentioned charging interval does not apply to Internet packs and while roaming).
- If the traffic allocated within the pack is used before the usage period, Internet access will be forbidden until the end of the usage period and subscribers will be forwarded to www.azercell.com to order new Internet packs.
- A subscriber can use the ordered internet packs once he receives a message on the activation of the service.
- Unused internet traffic cannot be transferred to the next usage period.
- The conditions will apply to subscribers using Internet within data card and Galaxy Tab campaigns once their subscription is over.
- Usage of several packages at the same time is not possible.
- Subscription to packs is not possible until the bonus internet traffic (if any) given within any campaign is used or its expiry date is over.
- Internet pack usage while roaming (Blackberry service users including) is charged according to Internet roaming tariffs.
- Unsubscribed customers will not get back money for the unused Internet package.
- Subscribers can send to 2525 short number a keyword 1000 to get 1 GB, 5 to get 5GB and 10 to get 10 GB.
- As from 08.02.2016, in case if the traffic of mobile internet packages provided to all postpaid and prepaid subscribers (including corporate subscribers) within 50MB/500MB/1GB/5GB/10GB internet packs, daily 500MB internet package, "GencOL" tariff package, campaigns held in connection with the special prices for "Huawei" and "Samsung" mobile devices , as well as "10GB=10AZN" campaign, will be used before the usage period is over, internet access will be ceased until the end of the usage period and forwarding to the official web page of ‘’Azercell Telecom’’ LLC to order internet packages will be activated.
- Prepaid (SimSim) and Postpaid subscribers must send the keyword “stop month” to short number 2525 or "0" or dial *100*0#YES (in this case the subscriber's remaining Internet volume will be immediately canceled). In order to stop monthly subscription or auto-renewal service, subscribers must send the keyword “ay-” or "00" to short number 2525, or dial *100*00#YES.
- Charging interval is per byte.
- *Starting from 09.01.2019 the monthly internet pack’s current 50MB volume has increased to 60MB and its period of use became 15 days.