If you are a very communicative person spending too much time on your phone join Hedsiz and enjoy unlimited opportunities within the tariff.
|Local calls (1 min.)
* Billing interval for calls – 15 seconds, for İnternet – 51 KB
ADD-ON INTERNET PACKS
“Hedsiz” users are able to buy Unlimited and non-recurrent monthly Internet packs. To do so they need to send a proper keyword to 2525. The following keywords apply to non-recurrent Internet packs.
- 50% discount is applied to subscription fee for the first incomplete bill cycle.
- Subscribers can also use up to 15% discount on all calls and internet in roaming in Austria, Germany, France, Czech Republic and Spain:
Outgoing calls - 1.30 AZN
Internet - 3 AZN (1MB)
To subscribe send "Hedsiz" to 650. (1 SMS - 0.02 AZN). The subscription starts from the next day.
To get information about balance send empty SMS to 650.
- Only individuals can join the tariff.
- Subscribers can order daily, night, weekend and hour packs within the tariff. Usage priority will be given to the monthly data traffic.
- The usage period for non-recurrent Internet packs is 30 days. After the usage period the subscription stops and the remained traffic is annuled.
- When charged the priority is given to the non-recurrent packs. The traffic given within the tariff can be used once the non-recurrent Internet packs are used. To do so, subscribers also need to send STOPX to 2525. The same keyword applies to deactivation of the non-recurrent Internet packs.
- Once subscribed to the tariff, existing SMS and great-value packs will be deactivated automatically. In order to use Internet traffic given in the bundle subscriber needs to deactivate an existing Internet pack.
- Expiry period of minutes, SMS and Internet traffic is 1 month. Unused bonuses may not be carried forward to the next month.
- To join the tariff a subscriber needs to deactivate the existing Internet packs. The renewal of packs which cannot be deactivated is subjected to automatic deactivation after subscription to Hedsiz tariff.
- After using the Internet traffic for 90% or 100% a subscriber receives notifying SMS. After using the Internet traffic for 90% a subscriber can order add-on packs.In case of usage of 100% allocated traffic and absence of the add-on pack, then subscription will be stoped and user redirected to Azercell Internet page http://internet.azercell.com/.
- SMS in the bundle can be used in off-net and international directions.
- The bundle cannot be used in roaming, for international calls, SMS and calls to short numbers.
- 50% off applies for the first subscription, no discount is given for resubscription
- Tariff change occurs immediately if there are left more than 5 days till the billing process, otherwise the subscription will take place from the next bill cycle. In addition, for immediate subscription subscribers need to apply to the Azercell customer care offices.