If you are a very communicative person spending too much time on your phone join Hedsiz and enjoy unlimited opportunities within the tariff.
|Local calls (1 min.)
* Billing interval for calls – 15 seconds, for İnternet – 51 KB
“Hedsiz” users are able to buy Unlimited and non-recurrent monthly Internet packs. To do so they need to send a proper keyword to 2525. The following keywords apply to non-recurrent Internet packs.
- 50% discount is applied to subscription fee for the first incomplete bill cycle.
- Subscribers can also use up to 15% discount on all calls and internet in roaming in Austria, Germany, France, Czech Republic and Spain:
Outgoing calls - 1.30 AZN
Internet - 3 AZN (1MB)
To subscribe send "Hedsiz" to 650. (1 SMS - 0.02 AZN). The subscription starts from the next day.
To get information about balance send empty SMS to 650.
“Hedsiz” users are able to buy Unlimited and recurrent monthly Internet packs. To do so they need to send a proper keyword to 2525.
- The tariff is meant for physical persons.
- A subscriber may order 1-hour, 3-hour, daily, night and weekend Internet packages within the tariff. For using ordered packages the preference will be given to data package.
- It is possible to use several packages simultaneously.
- The last ordered Internet package gets automatically renewed in the balance.
- As of 03.04.2019, in case of existence of the Internet traffic in the balance, it is possible to order the package with bigger Internet volume.
- In case of existence of the Internet traffic in the balance, it is required to use at least 95% of available traffic in the current package when ordering less volume Internet traffic.
- When subscribing to the tariff, SMS and call packages available in the number are cancelled.
- The validity period of offered minutes, SMS and Internet traffic is 1 month. Unused bonuses are not transferred to the following month.
- In order to subscribe to Hadsiz tariff package, the recurring Internet packages available in the number are to be cancelled. The renewal of non-cancelled Internet packages are preserved while subscribing to Hadsiz tariff package.
- On completion of the use of the Internet volume up to 90% and 100% in Hadsiz tariff package, the corresponding notification messages are sent to the number. On completion of the Internet volume (100%) in this tariff package in case of absence of the active Internet package in the number, the use of the Internet service will be stopped until next renewal and a subscriber will be directed to the web-page of Azercell http://internet.azercell.com
- Offered 2000 SMS may be used in domestic and international directions.
- Offered minutes may not be used while on roaming, for international calls as well as calls and SMS made to short numbers.
- Offered Internet traffic may not be used while on roaming.
- When subscribing to the tariff again, no discount is applied. The intended 50% discount is applied only for the first time subscription.
- If more than 5 days are left until the billing period, the subscription will be realized immediately; if this period is less than 5 days, it will be realized in the next billing period or you may subscribe immediately by applying to one of our CC offices.
- As of 12.02.2019 in numbers referring to postpaid line system the charge for each SMS within the existing tariff packages “Bizimkilər”, “Hər yerə”, “Biznes200”, “Aile Tarif”, “Dövlətcell”, “SOCAR” and “Mediacell” will constitute 0.05 AZN. Meanwhile, the charge for every additional SMS sent beyond “Hedsiz” and “Hedsiz Zeng” tariff packages will constitute 0.05 AZN.