"e-Tabib" mobile application is an application that provides information on the facts of coronavirus infection registered, treated and released in the Republic of Azerbaijan, answers to frequently asked questions and information on preventive measures .
The mobile application is supported by the Public Association of Medical Territorial Units ( TABIB ), established by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan No. 418 dated December 20, 2018.
The information and news disseminated through the mobile application is provided by the Public Association of Medical Territorial Units ( TABIB ).
You have access to the following information through the mobile application:
- Information on daily infections;
- Number of people treated daily;
- Information and news of the Operational Headquarters under the Cabinet of Ministers;
- Information and news of “Medical Territorial Units Management Association” (TABIB);
- Information on preventive measures;
- Answers to frequently asked questions;
- Information on special risk groups;
- Information on available instructions and guidelines;
- Information about the symptoms of the disease.
Access to the mobile application is via a mobile number or social network account.
You can get information about hotline numbers through the mobile application.
The mobile application will provide information about the meetings of the Public Oversight Board of the Coronovirus Support Foundation.
100 MB “e-Tabib” internet package
The package is intended for all postpaid and prepaid subscribers.
Within 24 hours, 100 MB will be automatically added to the balance of subscribers who download and register in the “e-Tabib” application.
- The package is provided free of charge to the subscribers who download and register in the “e-Tabib” application and is issued only once.
- To register, after downloading and logging in to the “e-Tabib” application, go to the "Şəxsi kabinet" located in the "Digər" section of the application and enter the FIN code of the personal ID card and other required additional information.
- Usage period is 30 days. The package is not renewed automatically.
- The package cannot be stopped.
- The subscriber can get information about the package balance by dialing *100#yes or sending balance word to 2525.
- When hour internet packages are available on the balance, usage priority is given to hour packages.
- When night, daily, weekend or monthly internet packages are available on the balance, usage priority is given to 100 MB “e-Tabib” internet package.
- Subscribers who activated 100MB e-tabib Internet package after 07.16.20, will be redirected to the special page for internet usage continuance in case of expiration of the traffic provided by the internet package and the absence of active internet package.
- Subscribers who activated 100MB e-tabib Internet package before 07.16.20, will be charged based on the existing tariff plan in case of expiration of the traffic provided by the internet package and the absence of active internet package.
Download from Playstore: https://bit.ly/e-tabib-playstore
Download from App Store: https://bit.ly/e-tabib-apple