Choose the necessary volume of traffic for your daily needs.
After using the Internet pack a subscriber will be re-directed to the landing page to continue Internet usage. The main advantage of the service is that there is no need to dial a code or send SMS to continue Internet usage - a subscriber will be automatically re-directed to the necessary page for further usage. After re-direction a subscriber can choose between three options by one-click:
1. Renew the existing pack
2. Order a new pack
3. Continue to use the service without pack (1 MB – 0.05 AZN)
To order the Internet packs send the keyword to 2525 (1 SMS to 2525 is free of charge for SimSim subscribers and 0.01 AZN for postpaid subscribers).
- In 3G coverage zone the maximum speed is to be at 21.6 Mbps. In 4G coverage area the maximum speed will be up to 100Mbps.
- In daily packs the speed for Internet traffic is up to 1 Mbps.
- There are no limits for 50 MB and 500 MB packs yet the remaining Internet traffic should be used before making a new order.
- Once subscribed to 50 MB daily pack the service will be updated automatically after the usage period. If there is not enough money on the balance the system will check for the top up for the next 30 days and then the subscription will be cancelled.
- If the traffic allocated within the pack is used before the usage period, Internet access will be forbidden until the end of the usage period and subscribers will be forwarded to www.azercell.com to order new Internet packs.
- Send empty SMS to 2525 or key in *100#YES (free of charge) to check your internet balance. Postpaid subscribers can check their balance from the next billing cycle. Text stop day or day- to 2525 in order to unsubscribe from daily packs.
- Corporate subscribers can enjoy 20% discount on Internet packs from the 2nd billing cycle.
- If subscribers are not happy with the downgraded Internet speed they can order new data packs. If there is not enough amount on the balance then the Internet service will be charged at the rate of the tariff packs. 1 MB - 0.40 AZN, GencSim - 0.20 AZN.
- The charge for the ordered internet package will appear on the next bill. In some cases, when the billing cycle ends on the 31 day or later, the charge for both current and previous ordered internet packages will appear on the next bill.
- A subscriber can use the ordered internet packs once he receives a message on the activation of the service.
- Unused internet traffic cannot be used next month.
- The new conditions will apply to subscribers using Internet within data card and Galaxy Tab campaigns once their subscription is over.
- Usage of several packages at the same time is not possible.
- Internet packs can be ordered by dialing *100*internet pack nominal# YES.
- Subscription to packs is not possible until the bonus internet traffic (if any) given within any campaign is used or its expiry date is over.
- Internet pack usage while roaming is charged according to Internet roaming tariffs.
- Unsubscribed customers will not get back money for the unused Internet package.
- To deactivate the 50 MB daily pack or monthly subscribtion send stop 50 to 2525.
- Corporate subscribers are unable to receive 1 hour, 3 hours, weekend, night, daily updated (500mb), daily updated (500mb) and daily updated (50mb).
- Subscribers, who have no Business Package or except Business 25 packages, may receive a daily renewal package (50mb) as an exception