Are you looking for a gift? Get 4G supported General Mobile 5 Plus smartphone on profitable conditions now!
Join one of high-volume Internet packs, get General Mobile 5 Plus smartphone for attractive price with 12 months installment.
To benefit from the campaign get connected to 5GB, 10GB or "Unlimited" Internet pack.
More information on Internet packs here.
ADD-ON INTERNET PACKS
Subscribers are also able to buy non-recurrent monthly Internet packs. To do so they need to send a proper keyword indicated below to 2525.
You can get the smartphones in Azercell Ekspres or Customer Care offices in Baku.
The campaign ended on March 17, 2017.
- The campaign is valid only for individuals.
- To join the the campaign the number should be active at least during 12 months and minimum 60 AZN must be topped-up within last 6 months in total and there should be no debts on other numbers registered on the subscriber's name.
- Prepaid subscribers migrating to postpaid, also customers of other operators migrating to Azercell can also join the campaign at the same terms and conditions indicated above.
- Hədsiz and Hədsiz Internet tariff users can join campaign if stay in mentioned tariffs within at least 12 months. The following monthly payment will be applied: For Hədsiz tariff monthly payment of 86.57 AZN within 12 months, for Hədsiz Internet tariff monthly payment of 5 6.57 AZN within 12 months.
- 50% off for the first incomplete bill cycle is not valid within the campaign.
- Monthly payment includes also monthly fee for tariffs.
- Each subscriber can join the campaign once.
- In case if Internet pack (5GB or 10GB) ends befor 30-day usage period, access to Internet will be stopped. The subscriber will be forwarded to appropriate link to get additional packs.
- The penalty needs to be paid in case if the contract is terminated.
- If one-time usage internet package is activated in terms of smartphone campaign, in case of ending/cancelling of credit, the usage of one-time usage internet package will be stoped.
The campaign ended on February 23 , 2017.