* 10 GB = 10 AZN campaign will be stopped from 12.02.2013. The deadline for joining is February 12.
Subscribers who joined the 10 GB = 10 AZN campaign before this date will continue to benefit from the campaign terms.
* The following changes will be made to the “10 Campaign” from February 7, 2013: Thus, the speed of Mobile Internet for a certain subscriber will be reduced up to 128Kbps and a subscriber will be able to use Internet unlimited and free of charge until the end of the current billing cycle, when the amount of the 10GB monthly package expires before the end of each current billing cycle. This new requirement will also apply to subscribers who have joined the “Campaign 10” until February 7, 2013.
Note: If a subscriber finishes 10 GB earlier and chooses "Day", "Night" or "Unlimited” package, the speed will increase for the corresponding period (1,3,24 hours, etc.). That is, when a subscriber does not want to reduce the speed having finished 10GB, this alternative option can be offered.
* If a number has been active for 10 months within the “Campaign 10” and a subscriber continues to use the 10 GB package, the speed of Mobile Internet for a certain subscriber will be reduced up to 128Kbps and a subscriber will be able to use Internet unlimited and free of charge until the end of the current billing cycle, when the amount of the 10GB monthly package expires before the end of each current billing cycle.
* From June 7, 2012 a new USB Modem campaign will be held under the name of "Campaign 10". Within the campaign, a subscriber will be able to use a Mobile Internet package of 10 GB (for each billing cycle) and get a USB modem paying 10 AZN per each of 10 billing cycles.
* This campaign is intended for corporate subscribers as well. Corporate subscribers will be given an opportunity to pay 8 AZN (VAT inclusive) with a 20% discount for Mobile Internet packages in each billing cycle.
- The campaign is intended only for Postpaid numbers.
- A subscriber obtains a Data Card for free provided that he/she joins a Data Package of 10GB during 10 billing cycles. The package price is 10 AZN (VAT included). During this period, a subscriber cannot switch to another data package (except a 15GB package) and cannot opt out of the campaign. If he/she wants to do so, he/she will get a notification message.
- NOTE: It is not possible to revert to a 10GB package when switching to a 15GB Mobile Internet Package.
- In addition to 10 GB, he/she will be charged 0,003 AZN (VAT included) per 1MB.
- Note: 10GB = 10240MB (i.e. each 1 GB = 1024 MB)
- For the first billing cycle (Postpaid status) 50% discount is applied, i.e. the package price will be 5 AZN (VAT included).
- After 10 billing cycles, a subscriber remains in the 10 GB package. Starting from the 10th billing cycle, a subscriber can send a STOP message or change the package, in which case the request is actually implemented from the 11th billing cycle. If no request is sent, a subscriber remains in the 10GB package (paying 10 AZN)
- The 3GMAX USB modem price (29 AZN + VAT) will be deducted from the balance as a penalty fee if a subscriber opts out of the campaign.
- *Corporate subscribers will benefit from the same campaign terms, and the only difference with the campaign for individuals will be: a 20% discount will be applied for the package price for corporative subscribers.
- Official dealers, Customer Care offices sell Data Card devices only together with numbers.
- Subscriber can use his/her GB package 24 hours after joining the campaign (10 or 15). Benefits for subscribers of this campaign (Campaign 10) consists of a chance to get a 10GB internet package (on favorable terms) for 10 AZN. Subscribers are also given the opportunity to switch to a 15GB package, but this is not a campaign term. If a subscriber sends a notification SMS to switch to a 15GB package during the period of participation in the campaign, he/she will join the package from the next billing cycle.
- "Campaign 10" is activated only on newly activated numbers. No previously activated numbers or previous credit campaign numbers can participate in the campaign.
- Subscriber can get several USB modems within the framework of “Campaign 10", no special limits.
- It is possible to make reregistration operations within the Campaign 10 until the end of the 10 billing cycles; in this case, a subscriber is charged of a penalty fee of 29 AZN + VAT. However, no penalty fee will be imposed if the campaign is terminated after reregistration operation and the package provided under the “Campaign 10” will remain active.
- Subscriber signs subscription to Mobile Internet service form upon activation.
- If a subscriber does not pay the monthly fee every month and a penalty fee (29 AZN) is charged, the package remains the same after the penalty fee is paid.
- If a number is deactivated (DEA) while the “Campaign 10” is active, the “Campaign 10” will not be resumed when the number is activated.
- If a number line is suspended in the SIN status during the 9th billing cycle in a number activated within the framework of the “Campaign 10”, the 10th billing cycle will not be implemented and a number will be deactivated in case a subscriber fails to pay the debts. If a number is activated, no additional credit will be charged.
- The new terms for active post paid numbers (APN) within Data Card campaigns starting from 29.11.2013 will only be applied after the end of a billing cycle. New subscriptions to the new campaign will use packages for APN running in the old system.
- Upon expiration of the campaign, the usage period of the remaining 10GB and 4GB packages will be extended every 30 days, and a subscriber is provided with a new package. Exceptions: when a subscriber's line is bilateral: in this case, subscription is terminated. System checks whether a number is switched on/off within 72 hours; in case a number is not switched on after that, subscription is terminated. In case a number is switched on within 72 hours, the traffic will be provided immediately.