Who can become a corporate customer of Azercell
- Legal Entities registered and operating in Azerbaijan
- Official representations of foreign countries
- Representations and affiliates of foreign companies
- Copy of certificate confirming registration of legal entity at the Ministry of Justice of Azerbaijan Republic
- Copy of certificate issued by the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan Republic confirming registration of Tax Payer
- Power of Attorney issued to an authorized representative acting on behalf of legal entity and document confirming the identity of that representative
- Official reference or official letter confirming Bank Details of Legal entity
- Seal of legal entity
If the legal entity is exempt from VAT or liable for zero rated VAT, the respective certificate should be presented
Settlement account, corresponding account and code of legal entity should be indicated in bank details.
Seal of legal entity showing Tax ID number and signature of authorized person should be attached to the contract. If the contract is concluded with the Head of the legal entity, then the reverse side of the contract must be sealed, show name, surname and patronymic of the Head of the legal entity and be signed by the head of the legal entity.
- License issued by National Bank of Azerbaijan Republic regarding Banking activity
- Documents mentioned above concerning enterprises (except copy of certificate confirming registration of legal entity)
For embassies, representations, consulates of foreign countries
- Power of Attorney issued to authorized representative by embassy, representation or consulate
- If applicable, letter confirming exemption from VAT (issued by the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan Republic)
Power of Attorney may be signed by the Ambassador, Consul, or Head of Representation. Alternatively, the Power of Attorney may be signed by persons with power of signing official documents on behalf of the Embassy (with accompanying official document certifying authority of the person).
For international organizations
- The copy of order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan Republic or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirming international agreement signed between states, or governments and ratified by the National Assembly regarding activity of an international organization with Azerbaijan Republic
- Notification regarding issuance of Identification Number of Tax Payer (Tax ID) issued by the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan Republic. If applicable, letter confirming exemption from VAT (issued by the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan Republic)
- Power of Attorney issued to authorized representative by international organization and document confirming the identity of that representative
- Official reference confirming Bank Details of international organization
- Seal of international organization
For state agencies
- Document confirming establishment of state agency (decree, order, etc.) or charter regulating their activity
- Documents required from enterprises (except for the copy of the certificate confirming registration of legal entity at the Ministry of Justice of Azerbaijan Republic)
The following persons are entitled to sign official letters
- Head of Legal Entity (Director, Executive Director, Chief, Chief Executive, President, Chairman of Board of Directors).
- When signed by the founder of Legal Entity, the Charter of the Legal Entity which certifies that such founder is the only founder of Legal Entity, must be presented. If there is more than one founder of the Legal Entity, Certified Power of Attorney, given by the other founders should be presented.
- Chairman of Liquidation commission of the enterprise (with accompanying official document certifying authority of the person).
- Deputies or substitute representatives of the Head of Legal Entity (if applicable, document certifying authority of the person — Copy of Charter or Regulation of Legal Entity, or respective Order should be submitted).
- When the letter is signed by any other representatives of a legal entity, the copy of order (or Power of Attorney) certified by the seal of the respective Legal Entity or notary office authorizing signatory powers of person signing the documents should be presented.