Azercell Internship Program aimed to provide students an opportunity to apply their academic knowledge in real work environment and to obtain knowledge in telecommunication field. Through this program Azercell invites successful candidates to participate in interesting and important company projects and at the same time gives students a chance to start their future career in the company.
Having successfully passed the multi-level selections of the internship program, students will obtain an opportunity to take a three-month internship.
Students of last two years of university education and graduates of 2018 can apply for Azercell Internship Program (Bachelors and Masters)
To apply for the internship program you need:
According to the memorandum of agreement signed between the Ministry of Education and Azercell Telecom LLC, Azercell will give specific places for SABAH group students.
Students at their penultimate and final years (bachelor degree) can join the program.
First stage of the selection process will be application evaluation. Students and graduates invited to the next stage will be evaluated via various tests, tasks and interviews. Academic activities, professional knowledge and other interests of the students and graduates will be also considered during evaluation process. Final stage of the selection process will include evaluation and face-to-face interviews.
To choose Internship area please refer to page Vacancies
For detailed information send email to email@example.com or call 496 70 07.
Which documents are needed for the application?
- CV and scanned version of the Student card
How can I apply to the program?
- Choose the relevant program link, and press on ‘Submit the application’ on the https://www.azercell.com/en/company/career/vacancies/
Is the Internship Program paid?
- No, Internship is an unpaid program by Azercell
Only students studying at Azerbaijan located universities can apply for an internship program?
- Students studying abroad can also apply
Is it acceptable to apply to several internship positions at the same time?
- If your qualities meet the given requirements, you can apply to more than one program.But you will be selected for one only
When will the answers be announced?
- Selection process will start after the application deadline. After this all applicants will receive an e-mail with any notification.
Can i replace the student card with the academic transcript?
- Yes, you can.
I did not find any position within my specialty. Can I apply to any other not related position?
- You can apply only within the requirements specified in the announcement
Can my CV be considered for further vacancies, even if it doesn’t meet current internship requirements?
- No, for further vacancies, you should resend your CV
What is the period for the internship program 2018?
- From 02 July till 31 August
Are 1st and 2nd course students eligible for the program?
- Only students of their penultimate, final years and master degree
|All prices VAT inclusive|