Do you wish to work in a team of professionals and create future with the next generation digital solutions? We wish you to join us!
Apprenticeship program is the most effective way for students of the final two years of Bachelor’s programs of Azerbaijani and foreign universities, as well as graduate students and alumni to gain valuable work experience with Azercell’s team of professionals and get upper hand in a competitive professional market. Apprenticeship provides an invaluable opportunity for students to join 2-6 months unpaid internship, take part in crucial and important company projects and at the same time give students a chance to start their future career in the company.
Note: For Azerbaijani and foreign universities’ students.
Note: Pro-internship is unpaid program.
On the first stage of the selection your application will be evaluated by Azercell staff members. Candidates, who passed the first stage will be invited to the next stage and will be evaluated via various tests, tasks and interviews. Academic activities, professional knowledge and other interests of the students and graduates will be also considered during evaluation process. Final stage of the selection process will include evaluation and face-to-face interviews.
To choose Apprenticeship area please refer to page Vacancies
For detailed information send email to email@example.com or call +994 (12)496 70 07.
Which documents are needed for the application?
- CV and scanned version of the Student card
How can I apply to the Apprenticeship program?
- Choose the relevant program link, and press on “Apply” on the https://www.azercell.com/en/company/career/vacancies/
Is the Apprenticeship paid?
- No, Apprenticeship is an unpaid program by Azercell
Only students studying at Azerbaijan located universities can apply for an internship program?
- Students studying abroad can also apply
Is it acceptable to apply to several Apprenticeship positions at the same time?
- If your qualities meet the given requirements, you can apply to more than one program. But you will be selected for one only
When will the answers be announced?
- Selection process will start after the application deadline. After this all applicants will receive an e-mail with any notification.
Can I replace the student card with the academic transcript?
- Yes, you can.
I did not find any position within my specialty. Can I apply to any other not related position?
- You can apply only within the requirements specified in the announcement
Can my CV be considered for further vacancies, even if it does not meet current internship requirements?
- No, for further vacancies, you should resend your CV
Are 1st and 2nd course students eligible for the program?
- Only students of their penultimate, final years and master degree
|All prices VAT inclusive|