- Development of products and marketing plans for new/assigned product/brand;
- Conduct analyses of the consumer market segment, including identification of key growth drivers, opportunities and risks;
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals;
- Maintain and update existing features.
Who we look:
- Educated in economics, marketing, business administration, MBA or any related fields;
- With Soft Skills: proven technology, business strategy, strong analytical, strong communication and presentation.
You’ll be a part of an energetic, fast-paced team and work closely with engineering, design, marketing and sales to map the direction of the product and roll-out features that drive business goals.