To activate the service you need to forward incoming calls to the Voice mail first.
There are four different types of call forwarding:
- When the phone is switched off or out of the coverage area:
- Activation: **62*6061#YES
- Deactivation: ##62#YES
- When the phone is busy:
- Activation: **67*6061#YES
- Deactivation: ##67#YES
- When calls are not answered:
- Activation: **61*6061#YES
- Deactivation: ##61#YES
- To forward all calls:
- Activation: **21*6061#YES
- Deactivation: ##21#YES
To deactivate all types of forwarding dial ##002#YES.
Also you can activate or deactivate any type of forwarding from phone menu directly.
Listening to voice mails
You will be notified with SMS about new incoming voice message.
To listen to the message:
- From your phone – dial 6060
- From a different Azercell number – dial 6062, then enter your number and #
- From a landline number – dial 0506062000, then enter your number and #
- From any number while roaming – dial international access code 00 or + 994506062000, then your number and #
To listen to voice message you may be asked for a password if this function is activated. Password set as 1234 by default for all subscribers. It can be changed via Voice mail menu upon request.
First incoming message can be listened from user’s phone only.
Voice mail service is activated for free. Payment for retrieving voice messages will be made in accordance with the price of standard on-net call in tariff used.
- To activate Voice mail service Call Barring should be cancelled first.
- Not listened voice messages are being stored in the system for 168 hours, retrieved messages – for 72 hours.
- If Voice mail is not used for 3 months personal settings (welcoming, mail box password etc.) will be deleted and replaced with standard settings.