SimSim subscribers need to dial *135*1#YES
To deactivate *135*0#YES
Postpaid subscribers need to send START to 8808 (1 SMS – 0. 01 AZN).
To deactivate send STOP to 8808.
Dialing rules in roaming
- Your number and the order of dialing your number remain unchanged.
- Numbers should be dialed in standard international format: 00 or +, country code, city code, phone number.
- Calling rules to Customer Care (Postpaid): +994506565000 (calls are charged at the price of calls from the appropriate country to Azerbaijan).
- Calling rules to Customer Care (SimSim) : +994502002111 (first 5 minutes of the call is free, the price applied for additional minutes is 0,70 AZN per minute. Charging interval is 1 second).
Top-up your balance during your trip using Azercell services as normal.
Information about current charges for postpaid subscribers while roaming may be delayed as they are received from the external operators serving them.
Starting from October 10, 2016 the charging interval for all incoming calls in roaming is 1 minute.
Check availability of roaming partnerships and pay attention to the tariffs of the destination country before you leave
- Check availability of roaming partnerships with the destination country before you travel.
- Postpaid subscribers should make sure that they have not got any unpaid accounts. To check unpaid accounts call or send empty SMS to 650 (1 SMS – 0.02 AZN).
- A number of phones and smart phones may use independently data transfer service without the knowledge of subscriber. Pay attention, your phone will support Internet traffic constantly when Data service or Roaming functions are active. Therefore you will access internet service. Check the settings of handset and use the mode “on request” if required