The following persons may become Azercell Telecom LLC subscribers
- All citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic who are 18 years or older
- 16-18 aged citizens if they hold an official employment contract - official reference from employer should be presented, if they are engaged in entrepreneurship - official consent of parents or guardians confirming this should be presented with notarized certification
- Married citizens under 18 years (marriage certificate should be presented)
- Persons aged 14 to 18 (can sign the contract only with official content of either parent or official guardian. Official consent certified by notary is required.)
- Citizens of foreign countries who hold “Registration certificate of foreigner intending to stay in the Republic of Azerbaijan more than 30 days”
- Stateless persons who hold “Personal ID card of stateless persons over 16 years with permanent residence in Azerbaijan Republic to be used within the boundaries of Azerbaijan Republic ”
Citizens of Azerbaijan Republic
- Personal ID card of Azerbaijan Republic citizen (with valid expiry date)
- Diplomatic passport (or Diplomatic certificate or Special passport/certificate)
- International passport valid for travel abroad (National ID cards are not valid)
- Registration certificate of foreigner intending to stay in the Republic of Azerbaijan more than 30 days or temporary or permanent residence permit within the territory of Azerbaijan Republic issued to the foreigner (with valid expiry date) may be presented.
- Personal ID card of stateless persons over 16 years with permanent residence in Azerbaijan Republic to be used within the boundaries of Azerbaijan Republic (with valid expiry date )
- Stateless persons may present temporary or permanent residence permit within the territory of Azerbaijan Republic issued to them (with valid expiry date) in place of this document only for SimSim numbers.
You can choose postpaid or SimSim (prepaid) number
The advantages of postpaid:
- Phone bills are paid on the basis of received invoices
- More discounts on the services
- Credit-limit* and due date** for bill payment are being applied
- Active line till payment due date
*Initial minimum credit-limit for postpaid subscribers is 30 AZN. Later the credit-limit can be increased automatically based on invoice amounts and timely payments.
**Due date for paying the bills is 45 days. If the bills were not paid till the due date (during 45 calendar days) the line will be suspended.
Bonuses given in startup pack:
- 3 AZN preactive amount
- Open line for incoming calls/messages for 6 months
Azercellim is the initial tariff for all new or reactivated SimSim numbers.
When switching to other tariff bonuses given while activation and within campaigns (if any) still will be valid.
Starting from 28.09.2016, new prepaid (SimSim) numbers will be able to get 3AZN of gift balance, if they top-up at least 1AZN during the first 10 calendar days after the activation of the number (top-ups within paycell and other services are not included). The numbers, which don't top-up balance within the mentioned period, will not participate in the campaign.