- First Call Center 24/7
- First full service conсept - Azercell Ekspres
- First international quality standard ISO 9001 - 2000
- The largest sales network
- More service
- First GSM
- First prepaid system - SimSim
- First roaming for SimSim subscribers
- First 4G
- More innovations
- Population coverage - 99,8%
- The greatest number of RBS
- Widest 2G/3G coverage
- TeliaSonera – unity of 19 mobile operators
- More coverage
- Projects in health and education
- Help orphans
- Support of sports
- Caring about culture
- More responsibility
How to port a number to Azercell?
You will have to apply to any Azercell Customer Care or Azercell Ekspres offices as well as dealer shops and submit an ID card. You will be given a new SIM-card (free of charge) in order to start the MNP process.
If there is no any difficulties to port the number you will get SMS notifications regarding the process completion on the number. The entire process of porting takes approximately 3 working days.
You should stick to the following rules before joining/porting your number to Azercell:
- The number that is going to be ported should be registered in the subscriber’s name who applies for MNP.
- MNP requires an active connection that is at least 90 days old and should be registered in the name of the subscriber who wants to switch the mobile service provider.
- The subscriber has to stay on a new network for at least 90 days before porting back or switching to another mobile operator.
- There should be no lawsuits over the mobile phone number between the owner and the mobile service provider.
- Personal information about the subscriber in the database of his current mobile operator should match the information provided in his ID card.