Fleet Management Service is designed to track vehicles online and retrieve journey information by means of GPS (Global Positioning System) with a user-friendly interface.
Through this service you can track vehicles online throughout Azerbaijan and in countries with a roaming agreement with Azercell.
Advantages of service
- Opportunity to subscribe to the service from any location in the world. Web-interface allows you to take advantage of a vehicle supervision service from every computer connected to Internet. Safe protocol and permit procedure ensures guard secure information from unauthorized access.
- Simple and easy use. Monitoring program observes supervision units on the map and displays journey details and route in real time.
- Reliable control. Service opportunities and its warning functions ensure automatic control of the journey direction of vehicles and notification when any incident occurs or the vehicle moves beyond the specified operation parameters.
- Report and statistics. Reporting is very easy due to visual representation of requested data. As collected data is sent to a storage center, it allows the building of reports and efficient use of vehicles during operation periods.
Service will be useful for
- Supervision of tasks of employees engaged in deliveries to companies: courier services, expeditors, mobile retailers.
- For companies carrying out deliveries and service provision based on customer orders.
- For tracking whether the employees of companies are on duty or not.
- For companies providing taxi services and having a small fleet, companies enabling the optimum use of transport and efficient use of driver’s work time.
Advantages of using the service
- Reduced communication and operation costs
- Improve logistical processes for the of employees
- Optimize efficient use of work time by employees
- Operative communication with employees via SMS directly from web-interface
- Easy work with customer group and assets on the map, possibility of realization of operations in cluster
- Different rating depending on the requirements of corporate customers
- Obtaining a variety reports and statistics
Moreover there are various warning/alarm systems for supervision in the following cases:
- When the vehicle exceeds speed limit
- When the vehicle is driven beyond the authorized boundaries.
- When the vehicle is stationary for longer than specified
- When the vehicle used outside work hours
Special devices must be installed in the vehicles being supervised.
For further information and technical specifications:
“A+A Security” MMC Tеl: (+994 12) 4960056; (+994 50) 2342525; www.aasecurity.az
Globtel Solutions LLC Tel: (+994 12) 437 30 71; fax: (+994 12) 437 30 72